I am well aware of how many families cannot afford the luxury of professional portraits. Believe it or not, my family is one of them.
It’s true, I could not afford to hire myself to do what I do. Does that sound crazy?
So, I know how special something as simple as personalized, professional, portraits can be to a family that otherwise would not even be able to consider them.
Because of this, I would like to offer my time and talent, as well as some custom designed, professionally printed holiday cards, to a family that would otherwise be stuck with snapshots, Sears, etc.
- The session can be outdoors (though, I am incapable of controlling the weather. Fortunately I won’t be in the pictures though, so it’s ok if I’m bundled up and freezing.) or in their home.
- I will not charge the family a dime, and I won’t even push for them to purchase prints. They are certainly welcome to and I will provide a gallery for them to share with family members should anyone else like to, but it is in no way required.
- I will include 25 4×5.5″ cards with a custom design including one or more photos and a greeting on both sides. Envelopes included.
- I will provide them with images of their choosing for sharing in email and on facebook, etc.
- The session can be a family, a pregnant mother, new baby, young child, older child, etc. Really whatever the family feels like fills their needs best.
If you know someone (or even more than one someone) that is deserving of this gift, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org (or use the contact form here) with a brief story as to who you’d like to nominate, and why you think they’re deserving.
I will use a panel of judges (yes, really. I can’t be responsible for choosing myself, can I?) and notify you by email if the family you nominated was chosen. You can then tell the family how they got the session, or you can just say it’s a gift from you. I’ll even send along a gift card to print and pass along. They can then schedule their session any time during the first half of December.
I will close entries at 11:59pm on Tuesday November 29th then notify the nominator of the chosen family before December 2nd.
And since all posts need pictures, look at this cutie!